The PT2060 is a state-of-the-art rack based continuous monitoring system that is ideal for virtually all critical machinery protection applications. It offers both superior configuration flexibility and maximum reliability.
Capable of supporting up to 56 channels per rack, the PT2060 provides the industry’s highest channel density in a standard 19″ rack. It uses standard “ladder logic” to make configuration easy. With full API 670 compliance and triple channel redundancy and double redundancy for relays, power supplies, analog outputs and communications, it provides a level of reliability that is unsurpassed, even by systems costing much more!
PT2060 Features include:
- Fully digital
- Modbus ready
- API 670 compliant
- Compatible with most sensors and probes, regardless of manufacturer
- Configured using standard “ladder logic”, just like a PLC
- Triple redundant channels
- Double redundant relays, power suppliers, analog outputs and communications modules
- Up to 56 channels per rack
- Optional local panel display
- Integrated condition monitoring functions
DTM Distributed Transmitter Monitors
DTM Series digital transmitter-monitor are ProvibTech’s newly released transmitter-monitor series. They are based on the popular TM Series transmitter-monitor. DTM modules are highly reliable, fully programmable, and easily configurable.
Each DTM module is a single-channel or dual-channel monitor. Each DTM module can be used independently for machine protection. It has all the function and IO port of a multi-channel monitor.
DTM Distributed Transmitter Monitors include:
- Field configuration
- Buffered output
- Dual 4-20mA output
- Dual alarms
- On-site reset
- Remote reset / alarm inhibit
- Alarm multiply
- Dual power input and more
DTM series also have their own unique features. Some DTM integrate driver and monitor into one unit. All the DTM modules have digital internal bus and external Modbus.
Modular is the nature of DTM Series transmitter-monitor. Customers can pick up appropriate modules to set up a system. With various DTM modules, customer can realize various functions in the system. For plant expansion, customer only need a little modification, add some new modules, and the system will be ready for the new machines.
With the advanced digital technology, DTM can be field configured to different functional module. With less spares, customer will save cost.
DM200 Dual-Channel Vibration Monitors
The DM200 is a dual channel vibration monitor. It measures the absolute vibration of rotating machinery in acceleration, velocity or displacement.
- Dual channels for case vibration monitoring in acceleration, velocity or displacement
- Independent alert and danger- dual relays on each channel
- Fully digital, long term stability
- IP 65 or NEMA 4X environmental rating
- Bright 4 digit LED display
- Front panel buffered output
- Wide power supply range
- Cost effective solution